The Kwik Change Reverse Osmosis System uses 1/4 turn quick change filters eliminating the mess and difficulty associated with filter changes. There are check valves installed in the manifold between cartridges to prevent back-flow and shut off valves in each filter head that shuts off the water flow when cartridges are removed.
- Cartridges connect directly to the unit by a simple 1/4 turn.
- Filter housings are eliminated. No mess during cartridge replacement
- Internal valves shut off flow when cartridges are removed.
- Cartridges have double o-rings so they won’t leak.
- Compact design, so the unit requires less space below your sink
- All components are an integral part of the unit, requiring fewer tube connections.
- Back-fllow prevention valves are installed between the elements.