Undersink instant hot water system consisting of heating tank and sink mounted dispenser faucet.
• Capacity: the EverHot system delivers 190° hot water instantly from a compact half gallon reservoir (60 cups per hour or 48 ounces at once).
• Installation: quick and easy fast connection by John Guest® fittings.
• Tank: stainless steel.
• Thermostat: water temperature can be regulated by adjusting temperature knob on the front of the heating tank.
• Waterways: blue label tank is reverse osmosis compatible, red label tank is for filtered water only.
• Electrical Requirements: 6.8 Amps, UL listed. A 3 prong grounding type, 115 Volt wall receptacle is required; 15 or 20 Amp circuit is acceptable.
• Includes 3′ power cord with 3-prong plug.
• 220/240 Volt available for export. Power cord attached, no plug included.
• Average Energy Cost: less than $2/month.
• Servicing: requires no regular maintenance.
• Maximum Dimensions: 9″ depth x 7″ width x 13″ height.
• Shipping Wt.: Tank only, 7 lbs./Tank w/ faucet, 10 lbs.
• Cleaning: usually a damp soft cloth is all that is required to clean your EverHot faucet. See care instructions packaged with faucet.
• An ideal complement to an EverCold undersink water chiller.
• Can be used with a Body Glove Water Filter System for protection against bad tastes, lead, asbestos, rust, aesthetic chlorine, cysts, V.O.C.s, THMs, and other contaminants.