3M™ Water Filtration Products, High Flow Series models BEV140 and BEV145 single cartridge water filtration systems help to improve the taste, appearance and consistency of your beverages at flow rates up to 2.1 gpm (7.9 lpm). BEV140 combines cyst and bacteria1 reduction with particulate and chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 25,000 gallons (94,635 liters). BEV145 combines particulate reduction with chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 25,000 gallons (94,635 liters).
- Consistent high-quality, great tasting beverages for continued customer satisfaction.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“I.M.P.A.C.T”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media. (HF40 replacement
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF40 replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42.
- FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- NSF Certified 3M Purification Inc. (High Flow Series).
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification Inc. (HF40 replacement cartridge).
- Reduction of particulate helps prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8″ FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- .02 Micron