Clack has developed a water softener cabinet that will accept any WS1 or WS1.25 control valve model. Its top sliding cover opens to a large tapered chute for ease of adding salt to the system
without removing the cover. This new design offers a unique flip up access window that allows you to do valve programming without removing the cover. A new brine valve/brine well system has been incorporated in the design that allows full access to the brine valve system for servicing without having to disassemble the complete system.
Cabinet Style Unit
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
- 1 – 1-1/2 Cubic Ft. Capacity
- Three modes of operation meter immediate, meter delayed, or time clock delayed
- Double backwash feature, offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability, and efficiency
- 36 pre-programmed regeneration cycles
- Days override feature 1 – 28 day’s available
- Backwash and brining ability to 22″ diameter tanks
- Stores system configuration and operation data in non volatile memory
- Capacitor back-up with up to two hour power carry over
- 12-volt output AC Adapter provides safe and easy installation
CUSTOM SYSTEMS AVAILABLE, CALL FOR SPECS AND PRICING
There are no reviews yet.