The Pentek ECP5-BB Whole Home Water Filter – W5CPHD is a whole home water filter that reduces extra-fine sand, dirt, silt, rust, and scale particles. The construction of this pleated water filter provides a excellent dirt-holding capacity while maintaining a high flow rate. This Pentek water filter also provides higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridges.
This 5 micron water filter contains more media surface area than most competitive cartridges. The standard 10 inch ECP cartridges contain six square feet of media, where most cartridges contain only 4.5 square feet. This replacement water filter cartridge fits Culligan HD-950 filter housing and should be replaced every four months.
Pentek ECP5-BB Filter Specifications:
- Part number: ECP5-BB
- Replaces Part Number: W5CPHD
- 5 micron rating
- Flow rate: 20 GPM
- Temp. Rating: 40 – 125 °F
- Dimensions: 4 1/2″ x 9 3/4″
- 16,000 gallon filter capacity
- Pentek part number 255490-43
- Reduces extra-fine sand, rust, dirt, silt and scale particles
There are no reviews yet.