Greater surface area for longer life and reduced filtration costs.
Watts Pleated filter cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded, and other ”depth” type filter elements because of our high surface area. Lower pressure drop is another significant advantage. Using pleated cartridges allows for increased flow rates and the use of smaller filter housings to reduce capital equipment costs. Further savings are provided because our 100% synthetic filter media is cleanable, 5 micron and up, to lower cartridge replacement costs. Pleated filter cartridges outperform other pleated elements because our high-performance filter media is systematically produced using 100% synthetic fibers, with no binders or additives to leave a residue, foam or contaminate.
Our filter media is dramatically thicker than other products. For this reason, Pleated cartridges provide “depth” filtration for greater sediment removal, along with more surface area.
• Filter media is pleated for greater surface area
• Synthetic filter media is cellulose-free
• “Thicker” filter media has a greater capacity to capture and retain particles, compared to thin, more rigid media types, which have less void space for particle retention
• 0.35 media use a multi-ply laminate for superior performance
• Long lengths have netting to hold pleats in place
• All cartridge types and lengths are wrapped
• Full product line (Large selection of types, lengths & micron ratings)
• Low pressure drop, long life, and reduced filtration costs, compared to wound and spun cartridges
• No additives or binders, which may cause foaming
• Increased dirt holding capacity, longer life, fewer cartridge replacements needed, and reduced filtration costs, compared to other pleated cartridge suppliers
• Increased particle removal efficiency
• Superior performance and appearance
There are no reviews yet.